Monday, September 1, 2008

Stinky Farts or Fluffs for those with sensitive Ears.

So having a boy last has been a very adventurous journey for me. The three girls were so different and each day with D is just so exciting.
Yesterday, my poor precious Rocky had tummy troubles. He wanted some lovin and attention so he stayed pretty close. There was one problem though. Stinky silent farts. Now, human fluff bombs are bad but a pint size cutie with a sore tummy from dumpster diving can illicit some pretty hefty odors. Which he did.


To top it off, the Big D was trying to out do him. I have a very sensitive tummy and that much fragrance just about made me toss the cookies, really!


The girls are moving this weekend. I will only have the boys and I am worried. Is my future one big smelly night after another. I am looking forward to less estrogen but even puppy testosterone can be overwhelming.


Well, heres to teaching my son the proper etiquette of fluffs and being a teenager, and to keeping the garbage high enough to avoid any further dumpster diving smell bombs.


It should be an interesting year.

No comments: