I love - love -love Fridays and not just because my wonderful company gave us every Friday off this summer. Somehow waking up knowing that this is the last day before the weekend and that means sleeping in til the ripe ol' time of 7:00am I can face the rat race of corporate Calgary and take on the day!
Everybody at work is happier and there's a lot of slack offered on these days. Except, of course, if you're in the middle of reserves and from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave you have stuff to do. Like now. But hey, even on Fridays that stuff is tolerable. So YEAH, here's to Fridays.
My fav part of the Friday experience is the night. Choices abound, like tonight. The Stampeders football game, ELTON JOHN!!!!, or Chic Flick and dinner with the girls. What did I choose you wonder?
My GIRLS! And the new movie "Women".
What can I say? This new freedom brings endless possibilities of play. Bye now, I'm the designated driver and I gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment