Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summit Lake, Waterton.





One of the big changes I have made since transitioning into my new found life is to get out more and have some great adventures. Yeah, I know, I probably should have been doing this a long time ago but fun just wasn't part of the our Family dynamics.


I went to Waterton National Park with some awesome friends and we hiked up from Cameron Lake to Summit Lake. A rigorous.. (at least I thought so) hike that tested the endurance of my asthma laden lungs. With two in front and one behind they heard me wease my way through 4 kms of wonderful scenery to land for lunch at this incredible lake!


What I love about my incredible friends is that they have patience and they seem to be okay with my pit stops to catch my breath. Growing up with Asthma sucks.... literally, but having it as an adult is just darned inconvenient. I would hate to miss these incredible experiences because I gave up or thought them to hard. That's whats changed about me. I am not going to quit because a little weasing gets in the way. Look what I would miss if I did that!

Thank-you girls. I appreciate your friendship more than you will ever know!

No comments: