Have you ever asked yourself if what you are praying for is really valid to take to the Lord? When the world is full of calamity and chaos what is really okay to pray for? World peace or end to war...... what about lost keys? How about seeing the one concert you have literally dreamed of for your entire life and not having to go on the sabbath? That prayer was answered.
I have a few things on my "Bucket List" that really, after doing them, will probably not enhance my life to a vast degree of spirituality but will bring a smile or a thrill that will make the day better. I fulfilled one of those "Bucket List" items last night.
It was an answer to a frivolous prayer but hey, I was able to see James Taylor live in concert in Edmonton and it was GREAT! I had the greatest time and now know why James T was one of my favorite music artists. I love that I do this now. Enough of the waiting around to live life. I will go and do my "Bucket List" items an enjoy them and I will balance my life well.
So yes, I prayed for a frivolous thing and the Lord saw fit to answer in a way that I really needed! No one will ever know just how much it really meant but when you see me at church on Sunday, with a huge smile on my face. Know that the answer to this prayer may be the reason you can see that smile.
Thanks Again!
S
No comments:
Post a Comment