I know....two blogs in one day but I needed to lighten things up a bit.
So yesterday, it was a fairly hot day and while I was out someone lets the girls out to play. The girls, Ping and Pong, are two of the most indulged Siamese cats you will ever meet. They antithesis everything you have ever read about this breed.
They are self obsessed and belligerent and expect everyone to think that they are the princesses of our family. I came home to them leisurely spreading their frames across the outdoor furniture. I opened the door and they looked up at me as if to say.... yes, you've interrupted, now what do you want?
It's not like Rocky who can't be more excited to see you and wags his tail so much that his whole body shakes with anticipation of a single pat on the back. "Oh, MOM, I am so happy you are home, Oh my gosh I can't be more excited... I Love You?" No. with the girls, it's simply ambivalent attitude and pious expectation.
Soon, after this picture, they got up, sauntered into the kitchen and loudly demanded I fill they food bowl!
On second thought, I think I'd rather have Rocky's life. He's just nicer and more loved. We tend to tolerate the girls in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment