Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Go Flames Go!

So today I turned 47. I share this day with my twin so happy Bday O Baby, thanks for the 47 years of sweet togetherness and making things a little less lonely!

But I want to thank most of all those precious kidlets of mine and to all of my friends who made this day so fun.

To M who gave me the gift of Joy to wear always as a reminer of the one hell of a lady we strive to be most like!

To the girls in Vancouver who made sure they called and wished me the best and K - 2 who really went out of her way to make the day special, thanks for the flames jersey! To D, who wished me a Happy Bday a zillion times and told me he loved me just as many and to A who just made the day better.

To C for a birthday Tuesday lunch and to the years of friedship we have, 43 yrs and counting!

Thanks J for the Jumbo Tron greeting from James T but I still want to know where my Ken is and to all the people who left awesome messages so when I got home from the game I was met with them, especially W who sung one hell of rendition of Happy Bday, really, you should be a rock star!!!

Days like today make me realize just how truly luck I am. Thank-you all! You're all the BOMB!

No comments: