Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Importance of Family!

I am blogging From West Jordan, Just a stone's throw from the new temple in Daybreak, Utah. I have had an incredible weekend that began with a wonderful and maybe to fast ride to spending amazing time with my oldest bro W and his incredible wife P and my new great nephew E and his great parents. I am ending off with the cousin of my dreams and heart J who has been vital to my life since she arrived in it when I was 13.

I was here for one purpose. To open the door for my amazing Mom so she can chose whether to go through or not. All I will say is tears were the most words I could get out. My Bro and his wife were proxy for my Grandparents and I was a proxy for my Mom. I felt her there. It was profound.

I was also at conference session Sat. morning when President M announced our temple. Truly a memory moment. I hope by the time it is built I can be a worker there! Way to cool for words.
I have shopped and I have dropped.

I have listened to some incredible talks on everything I needed to hear and wished others might understand but mostly I have been moved by all of this weekend to be better.

Those weekends I love.

No comments: