Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Canada!

I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the future Prime Minister of Canada. Well, that's if we give up on any concept of democracy and enlightenment in Canada. It's sad, you know. I have read about countries when governments are taken over by bloodless coups and it never struck me as something I would ever witness in my own country. I am horrified at this for my children. What kind of democracy lies in their future.
Alas, this is canada with a small c. Politics and greed are coming way before the will or good of the people.
When you watch our leaders in Parliament..... well, lets just say... GONG SHOW!
I've done all I can now. I have written my MP, the Governor General, all the opposition leaders, joined the ranks of the people attending rallies and even signed a petition that was nearing over 100,000 signatures and it was only 4 hours old.
To the WWW I think I'll leave you with a little sarcasm and some irony. Do politicians ever listen, an if not, then do they not seal the fate of this great country! Thanks Stephan, is this really how you want to be remembered.



No comments: