What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
Agnes M. Pharo
So, I am beginning to love this season. I am so looking forward to having the spirit of this great season be a part of our living, our life. When I was out with K -2 last night she spoke about hurrying Christmas along so it could be here. I didn't need to ask why. I knew, for her, Christmas meant that we would all be together and that we would just be..... again.
My heart melted at this thought. All of us, enjoying our Fondue and laughing about the crazy life we have shared together. We will open the Christmas Eve gift and and the girls will then negotiate the pj's around so they are all satisfied with the colors because every year I seem to get that mistaken.
D is thinking a sleeveless t shirt and flannels are good. It might be required since he has taken to walking around the house in his undies now that he is the only one around.
If I sound excited.... I am!
We remember years of Christmas's with Grandma L and the love that she infused into this season.
Peace will be ours this season.
Finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment