Thursday, December 25, 2008

Children


“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”


An Open Letter to My Children for Christmas!


I love you more now than I have ever and the thought that this love will continue to grow is so exhilarating to me.


Thank-you, for being so incredible and for making everyday the best days of my life while we share our lives.


We are together this Christmas and I want you to know just how much that means to me. To know that we gather in love and acceptance and that right now we are a family is so comforting and has made this journey that I have been on easier and more satisfying. Once again, thank-you!


Thank-you girls for bringing the most wonderful and happening friends into the picture. They add so much to us and seem to fit. At times, it feels like they were always here. We are missing one, he's in Thailand and he is missed. It's like the seat is empty waiting.


I think what I want most of all is to Thank-you kidlets for being so supportive and for knowing just the right thing to say at just the right time and for just being you. I have so many proud moments I can't even count them.


I love you all so much! I have been so blessed in my life. The Lord has truly placed his grace in my life. I can't think of anything more that I could have wanted than what I have now with you. You have grown beyond my children and become my friends.


Thank-you!

No comments: