And tell me truly, men of earth,
If all the soul-and-body scars
Were not too much to pay for birth.~ Robert Frost
For me, one of the major reasons I still cling to my testimony is the belief that I have heard these beliefs all before, like it was embedded in my soul and that it is very much a part of my soul’s song.
So what am I saying?
Well, let’s take the concept of the pre-existence. This is a familiar concept that I have no doubt is true. I know, like I know the patterns of my breath, the way I feel and see that I did in fact live with my Father in Heaven before I came here. He is to me the same instinctual part of who I am as my own Mother was. I know without any hesitation that she and I knew each other before, that I chose for her to be that woman in my life who would mold me to becoming who I am today.
So in saying this then I have a full understanding of what is my role here and what I agreed to before I arrived. I knew that the veil would be cast and that I would forget but what I believe is that there are many times when the Ah Ha moments come and I remember, ever so lightly, that I have seen it before; that all that is hard was agreed to pass through and that it was my HF intent to succeed.
I believe I knew that coming here wouldn’t be easy. I believe that the very thought of breathing and running and enjoying this amazing world overshadowed any fear I might have had and when things get hard I remember just that.
Every aspect of my life to this point has had great purpose in my progression as a soul going through this earthly progression. I would change none of my journey for having lost any of the life lessons I have had or to have what I have now. Though I know I have erred in so many ways on so many levels with each error comes growth so without them I would be as weak and timid as the day I started and the grand design on earth has we know it would be lost in the regrets we all share.
The regrets I have is in the harm I caused others as I made mistakes, I wish with all my heart that I could repair all of it and I know in time, they will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment