I am heading out for the weekend with two of my dearest friends. We don't see a ton of each other but our connection sticks as we gather about every 18 months and share and help each other. I got a call out of the blue about 2 weeks ago and it was like the universe knew we needed our time together again. We are all so different and yet as we come together it's like the sense that we can't find in ourselves is brought out by the others. I have a very important decision to make and though I am pretty sure of what I am going to do these two will bring a light to it that needs to be revealed. These kind of friends are the forever friends where you know, when we pass the pearly gates, the loud whistle from the side lines are my girls letting me know, welcome. I can't tell you how important these kind of friends are in your life.
BBG 1 - I miss you so much, above is a picture of the flowers you and A gave me. I almost hopped on a plane this week but I would have lost my job. Is it okay if I come? I love you and I miss you and I am too embarrassed to ask K2 for your phone number again, she has it on the Iphone I traded her and I forgot to download it. If this is you visiting from Australia, please leave a comment with your number, I love you and want to know when is a good time to see you. Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment