In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
Just over two weeks ago I got a call from a friend, her song was crying out for a reunion, one we take about every year to year and a half. We met through serving on a presidency and somehow, we clicked and though it hasn't always been a piece of cake what it is is wonderful. We packed up and went to Banff and did just as it says; rekindled.
It's an amazing thing to be able to expose your very weaknesses and know that the only thing returned is concern and suggestions and not judgement and criticism. These are my homeys and they give my song rhythm. I had a great weekend and I feel renewed.

No comments:
Post a Comment