Friday, August 15, 2008

WOW





So I have this amazing daughter who really can fly...really. She has dedicated her entire life, almost, at least since she was 7 to dance. Now I know there are some people out there who think parents push their kids but in this case she pushed me. She wanted to be a dancer and bugged me til I signed her up and when I say bugged I mean she never left me alone. Once she was in she just went from there. Dedicated and pushing herself and having people comment all of her life that maybe she didn't appreciate all that natural talent she had. I knew better. I remember thinking that this girl is going to make it. And guess what. She has! I am so proud of her! She is moving away to dance in an awesome company and I couldn't be happier for her! She deserves it. She has worked so hard.


So here's to you baby! For knowing what you wanted right from when you were young. For overcoming the negative that kept saying that being a dancer wasn't a righteous desire and for finally being happy both inside and out!


YoMomma knows you've found the Zen!

YOU MAKE ME PROUD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well well......

Anonymous said...

Hello