
To gather,
To mend,
To feel peace,
Comfort.
And to know,
You are safe.
I call you home.
My song reaches yours,
And you know,
You are welcome,
Always,
And Forever.
Come gather,
Come be,
Come one,
To the many,
To feel home.
We are peace,
We are laughter,
We are spiritual,
We are together,
We are mended
And we are,
FAMILY!
Welcome Home!
When they said they were moving away, my heart opened and ached and yet I knew that as much as I wanted them here, there was better. They would grow and they would learn and then they would understand the family song that brings us the inner peace and knowledge and helps our hearts sing.
Well, they left and they struggled and now, one by one they are returning; better and more mature and knowing that they can do it on their own but with others, they are more whole; more complete; more at peace.
I know they will find their loves; karma will bring it to them. If aboriginal beliefs are part of a learning that is so basic to this world, the first religion, then their songs are beautiful and fulfilling and their songs will be in harmony to each other.
Why is it that some of us complete ourselves in family? When we have children, we change. A part of us is given away and we become inherently unselfish and we grow and our songs become more beautiful and our earth songs tug us harder to sing louder and more pure than we ever have before. Our songs are our legacy. They are our stamp on the universe. They are what define us to each other.
I love because I was loved and because I do love I am part of the plan that is so essential to the being and purpose to this life. Nothing much else matters but the love I have and share.
In the end, it will be what they speak of, the chorus and song of my family. So you see, singing is everything, whether is it the kind you hear or the kind that instinctively dwells within you. My love song goes not just to my children but to my precious father, mother, sister, brothers, family and friends and to my Rocky and Ping and my grand puppies. I will be judged by that song and how well it is a part of who I was, who I am and who I will be. I hope I haven’t hurt your ears with my song.
The gospel I love has one purpose, one hope, one great and everlasting commandment…… to love. That’s it, simple and pure and unfettered. When you understand this, nothing much else matters and you find peace, the kind that makes you free! The kind that makes you feel home!
Welcome home BBG’s. Welcome home!
To mend,
To feel peace,
Comfort.
And to know,
You are safe.
I call you home.
My song reaches yours,
And you know,
You are welcome,
Always,
And Forever.
Come gather,
Come be,
Come one,
To the many,
To feel home.
We are peace,
We are laughter,
We are spiritual,
We are together,
We are mended
And we are,
FAMILY!
Welcome Home!
When they said they were moving away, my heart opened and ached and yet I knew that as much as I wanted them here, there was better. They would grow and they would learn and then they would understand the family song that brings us the inner peace and knowledge and helps our hearts sing.
Well, they left and they struggled and now, one by one they are returning; better and more mature and knowing that they can do it on their own but with others, they are more whole; more complete; more at peace.
I know they will find their loves; karma will bring it to them. If aboriginal beliefs are part of a learning that is so basic to this world, the first religion, then their songs are beautiful and fulfilling and their songs will be in harmony to each other.
Why is it that some of us complete ourselves in family? When we have children, we change. A part of us is given away and we become inherently unselfish and we grow and our songs become more beautiful and our earth songs tug us harder to sing louder and more pure than we ever have before. Our songs are our legacy. They are our stamp on the universe. They are what define us to each other.
I love because I was loved and because I do love I am part of the plan that is so essential to the being and purpose to this life. Nothing much else matters but the love I have and share.
In the end, it will be what they speak of, the chorus and song of my family. So you see, singing is everything, whether is it the kind you hear or the kind that instinctively dwells within you. My love song goes not just to my children but to my precious father, mother, sister, brothers, family and friends and to my Rocky and Ping and my grand puppies. I will be judged by that song and how well it is a part of who I was, who I am and who I will be. I hope I haven’t hurt your ears with my song.
The gospel I love has one purpose, one hope, one great and everlasting commandment…… to love. That’s it, simple and pure and unfettered. When you understand this, nothing much else matters and you find peace, the kind that makes you free! The kind that makes you feel home!
Welcome home BBG’s. Welcome home!
No comments:
Post a Comment