"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back." ~Carl Sagan~
Life and it's complexity! How do you know truth and how do you know untruth? What makes my truth more right then yours? When is the truth real and when is it not? All these questions of which I thought I knew the answers to and then BAM! The rug gets pulled!
I know my heart and I know what I see and in those dimensions lay my truths. If someone were to come and then say that all that I know to be true is not, would you believe it just because someone said so or would you find out from those that actually knew?
Recently my families truths were called into question. Look at the motive here. Why would we have to lie, to what gain is there in it? And yet, to those that call out that it is false, what motive there?
The story is old, the time long done. The healing is evolving and if the only way for those that harmed can find solace is to cry foul, scream away.
Were done.... I am done. Healing is happening with or without your honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment