I let it go.
It's like swimming against the current.
It exhausts you.
After a while,
whoever you are,
you just have to let go,
and the river brings you home.
~ Joanne Harris
I have faced some trials with my new manager at work, as I worked through all my options the one that kept coming back was if you don't like your job change it. After a particularly bad one on one session - his way of; well, communication I decided I was done. That night I went on a job search site and sent out resumes, three weeks later and three different companies that showed interest I took a new job! I start on Monday! I am so excited.
W and I took a time out and went on an exotic 12 day cruise and had an amazing adventure! I learned I love that man even more than I thought and that I look so forward to spending more time with him.
I stepped up and purged the last of what was dragging me down and I am feeling more at peace than I have in such a long time.
Here is to decision making and to finally having the balls to realize it is about deciding to do better and then doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment