"In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present." ~ Lao Tzu
As to my previous post I will reiterate that Father's Day can be difficult here. I was determined today to change that just as much as I could possibly have happen. Early this morning I woke up Boo and we went to a place I had been thinking about for months to take pictures for my portfolio and to document his love of music and all things Sax. He has a gift and when he plays my heart sings. Today, we spent the morning talking and laughing and sharing, thanks Boo for reminding me how lucky I am to have you in my life.

Then a call to K3 and M. Family portrait time. There are some who would say they aren't a family, I defy that. They are the average family, they struggle, they laugh, they live and they love. K3 defines acceptance and JOY and as her baby baby grows my heart grows.W was with us, helping me through the whole morning and I was able to get a few shots of him as wells. M, my sista visited and we went and visited K2. Then back home and lip smacking ribs were in order. I felt closer to God today then I have in a very long time.
This journey is so awesome! I just miss my K1 so much!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment