
What happens with divorce is that just when you think everything is copacetic a situation will arise and BAM, all the heartache and frustration and second guessing comes back.
Did I do everything I could have?
Are my kids really healthier?
Am I okay?
It all seems to come back and you just get unsure.
The thing is.....even though your head is 100% sure your heart flip flops like a fresh caught fish on the deck of a boat.
So how do I resolve this?
I cry.....and go for a check up with Dr. W.
Somehow just talking it out makes it start to make sense again and though I totally underestimate myself she reminds me I'm a great stock to invest in. I have the ups and downs but I am consistently climbing. YES, that totally makes sense.
Downs are good as long as the ups pull your higher than you are. I love the ups.
It kind of reminds me of the Indian rubber balls I played with as a kid. Before..... I was a magicians sponge ball. When I fell down my bounce was pathetic at best. Now, when I drop, I ping back up using the physics of nature and the structure of my healed soul and bounce higher then where I fell from. It's rather cool to think about.
My affirmation for the next month.
"I AM INDIAN RUBBER"
No comments:
Post a Comment