Can you think of a better time for a three hour block of church to start then 11:00am. It was genius when they decided to change the church times....yes, that ages me, and made it so we went to church once and for three hours. Non-members think it is absolutely crazy that we go to church for that long but considering what it used to be,..... genius. (Inspired really!)
I love 11 am church. I wake up without an alarm, leisurely enjoy the morning. I don't fight with the teenager to get up. 11 am church is a God send.
9 am church, on the other hand, is the torture you go through to be rewarded for 11.
My building doesn't offer 1pm. Somehow that would be the catch 22 time. Great in the winter because, well, Calgary is not the greatest place to be in the winter but in the summer it would totally not work. No true afternoon nap can happen in that time slot. Just when you get home, settled and having dinner, some fireside is calling and your off again.
So really, all good things can happen when you're church time is 11 am.
I hear, out there in the field (ha, I hate that reference to places where heathens out number members) there is the Nirvana time of 10:00am.
A person can dream can't they.
No comments:
Post a Comment