If ever this is tomorrow when we're not together; there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart. I'll always be with you"
-Winnie the Pooh
Holiday time. I love holiday time. It’s Easter and guess what? We are all together again. Did I say how much I love being together with my kids, my family? There is nothing that can even compare to being and loving these amazing kids and sharing it with those that dare to.
We are heading out to the zoo here very soon so I need to get this post done post haste. We had a sleepover last night and a wonderful “German Pancake” breakfast. I can’t begin to tell you what this is like for me. My children are so happy, we are so happy and though it could have been challenged, it wasn’t and that speaks volumes all within itself.
We have visitors this Easter, friends...lovers... and those we just consider family and they add volumes to the Function in our dysfunctional family. I have learned that we have come to terms and know those feelings that help us be the family we are. How can I ever complain about my life when this life I have is full and happy and ZEN!
So Chinese food tonight and a movie on the BIG ARSE TV. Popcorn and pop and the deck for those who so choose.
This is where I am just grateful for the exits that needed to happen so that peace could finally reside!
When it’s time for me to finally leave this earthly existence I will always be so grateful to the Big Guy for giving me to the courage to free our family and learn that all we have now was possible because this is truly eternal!
No comments:
Post a Comment