Two little men changed me. Little C and now, Little M. How do describe this feeling of being owned entirely in your heart by two little guys. They came in slowly and it happened, that same moment I laid eyes on each one, that calmness; a serenity of sorts that says everything you worked through, all those years of raising your kids and the ball is passed and you see it and you see that it's okay. It's all going to be okay.
I love my children so much and after going through K3's labor with her I was so proud of her strength and her fortitude. Witnessing birth from that different vantage point was paradigm shifting. I love what my girls are becoming. Seeing Aunt K3 and Uncle Boo and what these little men have transformed us into makes me know the healing is complete. Our Family is growing in such a beautiful way.

No comments:
Post a Comment