Wow, life is hard sometimes and sometimes right when you can't afford it to happen, it implodes. You are not sure what the next best step is so you blindly move forward with a new found faith in yourself and the God you have so eloquently redefined into a broader and more accepting Deity. You move on with grace, you know the grace, the one barely spoken of in the religion of the 49 years of the beginning of your life. Oh yeah, and then the works part, the one that says all those road bumps has purpose but until you fix that damn road the journey you are on is always going to get you heart sick. This is where I turn myself into a road crew and figure out how to make it all smooth again.
I like smooth.
This last week was the week from hell. I made it through and I am not quite sure how but I did.
I'm okay, I really am OK.
My road took a bit of a detour - self imposed and now I am getting back on track. I managed to cut through some serious rock face and make it to the foothills again, I'll be back on my rolling prairie hills soon cus that flat like Sask road is to damn boring for me.
Have some work to do, some playing to do, some sadness to work through as a BBG left the nest and I am going to miss her and then I might do some cleaning so Grandpa doesn't have to share his room with all of my junk.
Damn life can be crazy sometimes, it's all worth it though, it's all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment