“Perfect wisdom has four parts, viz., wisdom, the principle of doing things aright; justice, the principle of doing things equally in public and private; fortitude, the principle of not flying danger, but meeting it; and temperance, the principle of subduing desires and living moderately.” ~ Plato
life has a way of getting in the way of blogging. I have been so busy with so much that I have failed at finding the time to write. By doing so I have not had the chance to purge the feelings that build up and then, I have a harder time figuring out the pathways I should take. I so often find that as I type the words the layers of my concerns settle and I have an easier time of seeing things for as they really are. Lesson learned.
It was a hard month and many choices were presented and decisions had to be made. More boundaries had to be placed and more feelings worked through and in the end, I still am not sure I ever do the right thing I know I follow the consciousness of my heart and head.
The cancellation process has started and is now in the hands of leaders and the ex. I have been exercising more faith than I ever have in my life and prayer seems the only form of peace. I spoke with someone today who needed to understand my past to help me with the future. It was interesting because even as I type it my paradigm has come near full circle. As much as the truth is subjective it simply doesn't matter anymore to prove anything to anyone. Time has a way of showing character and bad deeds are never rewarded. I have such a full and beautiful life and for that, I am most grateful.
As W and I continue on in our marriage and life throws us inevitable curve balls it astounds me at how important trusted and respectful communication can enhance our marriage. I Love this man so much, I would walk through any obstacle to be with him because in the end, his love completes me. I am most grateful for that.
It's funny how much I have come to understand myself and my own weaknesses. What's even more telling is how little afraid I am of them. I still have issues with others judging me but I think that's a universal concern and the best way to resolve it is to simply to my best to never pass judgement.
It has been a hard month but a growing month and goodness knows I still have a lot to learn.
I still love this journey and needed to just let you all know.
No comments:
Post a Comment