Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just not that Crazy.

Oh boy, have I ever got a story. So. apparently my life was turned upside down by the weirdest of circumstances. I have been having trouble sleeping and my Dr. prescribed a sleeping pill that she said would help. It was a generic drug and when i started taking it the feeling was so bizarre. I googled the name of the drug and was shocked to know that it was the same drug that she had prescribed for me to combat depression when I was sick and that had taken me nearly a year to get off of. I was livid! It also cause major weight gain and it took me nearly a year to lose the weight.

I was so confused. I went to a health food store and they set me up with melatonin. It's healthy right?! Well, one of the side effects is depression even though you have great night sleep. These past few weeks I've been completely kerfluffled trying to figure out why I was in such a BLUE state when everything is so great in my life.

Now, a cleanse is in the works and I am going to take this living to a whole new way of healthy living. Just as a thought, google anything you ingest cus YOU NEVER KNOW! I sure wished I would have looked it up sooner!

No comments: