Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Official


I got an email today - a hospitality group here in Calgary want to use one of my photos for their brochure for Banff - they own hotels in Waterton, Banff, Canmore and and Kicking Horse. I L-O-V-E taking pictures and today I finally feel like I am going to be an OK photographer. Beautiful models helped but I have always believed that when you put beautiful people into beautiful places - it is absolutely a win win.

I couldn't have gone wrong in this shoot and the fact that someone appreciated makes me giggle! So I will be published and even if it's once, at least it validates why I love this so much. I have such great peace in the mountains, they are my home. Thanks K2 and KS2 for believing in me and for sharing your love of balance in the one place I feel the most balanced I have ever been.

No comments: