Saturday, December 3, 2011

To Conquer


It's really late or early depending your perspective and I have come off of one of the most difficult health weeks I have had in ions of time. A twisted ovary and to top it, caught Norovirus sometime either before during or after my 2 day visit to the hospital.

I can't begin to tell you how humbling it can be to be in extreme pain and voiding from well everywhere including tears. I called uncle in a big way and I am for the most part starting to feel sub human.

I have a huge exam this coming week and an assignment due for my photography courses. Well, I may fail my first class in a very long time. I can't help but not care, I am too tired to even think about it.

I just was checking in - letting you'll know I am still breathing and moving.

Updates to the exciting planning for Christmas and the gathering - yes, we are gathering - my babies and I will be together!! That's what got me through this this last week and what is making me smile when it's the last thing I want to do.




1 comment:

Cadifor said...

Yikes! So sorry to hear that your health is giving you problems - sounds terrible! 'Hope you are feeling much better by now. Good luck on the exam.
Love,
JPL