Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!


 
"Love so easily understands what you can see is the smallest part;
you don't need Christmas in your hands when you have Christmas in your heart."
~ Anonymous

It's 7:30 Am and the house is somewhat still. I can hear D's movie looping in the basement on his supersonic audio set up and I just moved A up to Grandpa's room so I can type without bothering him, the puppies are back in the kennel as they had quite the night and I am happier and more content in the role I take the greatest pride in, that of a homemaker.

I love my family, all of them, warts and all in a way that can only be described as obsessive. I am their warrior, their siren song and this time of year they are my hope and salvation. I love the clutter and the mess and I love all of them sooo much.

As GL used to say - we put the FUN in dysFUNction. Would you want it any other way!


Merry Christmas Everyone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It was great seeing your little grandsons, they look just like their moms when they were little. I to am enjoying being a grandmother. Merry Christmas to your family. C Smith