I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.
I have been blessed beyond comprehension these last few days to witness the emergence of a family. You see in your own so much of the JOY and comfort that comes from the love of your first born and the changes that can happen.
Grandma L used to say that in that moment you look into your first born's eyes you know, for the first time, what it means to love something more than yourself. I see it everyday with K and C. I am so proud of her, so proud of her journey.
This Grandma thing is to incredible. It is EVERYTHING Mom said and more. C is one of the biggest loves of my life. Is is true about "loving them more", it just is.

No comments:
Post a Comment