Saturday, May 31, 2008

An Ah Ha moment

Okay...so you know those moments when you have been living your life by the seat of your pants and trying hard to look like you know what your doing and then all of a sudden you realize some profound truth that makes the moment matter in your life. Yeah, well, I had one yesterday.

I may not be a Barbie, but who I am has great value in this world to the people that matter most. My kids are awesome and when I go through each day what I think about most is how excited I am that they are making a difference in the world they live in. They are smart, hard working, mostly happy,except for the emotional farts that happen sometimes because of the baggage that is our dysfunction, and cool individuals. So they choose a different religious path. Isn't that part of the great principal of the gospel that we call the Plan of Salvation. Don't get me wrong, it hurts, but it is their choice. I still love them and honor that plan. Because I do, I think they are honoring my plan to stay active.
Sometimes the residual effects of divorce suck!

No comments: